WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- A nondescript protest’s huge inflatable rat caused delays on Connecticut Avenue. Still unsure why they were protesting, but here’s photos.
- GWU announced a new dean from California for its business school. Livingston was the dean of Pepperdine’s business school for 12 years and served as their first female dean. (Via WJLA)
- The planned-to-be beautiful DC United Stadium is being debated by City Council that say one stadium in their backyard (Nationals Stadium) is enough.
- Residents are damn sick and tired of listening to the National Cathedral bells.
- Brilliant child nuggets took the stage this morning for the 87th Scripps National Spellers Bee, spelling words like “protege” and “pneumatic” for the chance to win the grand prize of over $33,000.
- A VA state senator is pen pals with Syrian President Bashar Assad, praises the man that activists say has killed over 140,000 people and Obama called on to step down.
- The weather is going to suck today and probably tomorrow too, but choose life and wait for the upcoming sunny weather this weekend.