WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy…
- Glaciers in Antartica are melting to a point of “no return”. After the estimated 12 ft. rise in sea level, here’s how our major US landmarks may look.
- Hertz Rent-a-Car and Live Nation Entertainment are continuing their partnership, which means DEALS ON DEALS. This summer enjoy the new promotion of $50 worth of Ticketmaster Ticket Cash and 10% off a Hertz Rental. To stay updated on upcoming promotions, go here.
- DON’T be a dumb driver. Plan your Memorial Day weekend plans accordingly, here are the best times to take off.
- Michelle Obama jokingly warned the nation that Malia Obama will start driving this summer. She says her daughters are just like all other DC girls. Except maybe for the million dollar everything-proof cars that she’ll probably be driving, and uh their house, and maybe their father.
- A Virginian woman and her boyfriend tattooed her 11 and 13-year-old children, overstepping the crucial parenting tip: you got to let your kids make their own mistakes. Smh.
- Three new elephants from the National Zoo are making a 2,400 mile trip from Canada in a cross-country truck. And the elephants are all like ‘here we come betche$!’
- Unwanted DC trash bins were NOT recycled and instead crushed at a landfill, similar to the soul-crushing, strangling sensation Mother Earth felt shortly after. A-men.