WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Pizza Parts and Service now delivers to a slice of DC. Look forward to putting it away from the comfort of your couch!
- There was a water main break in Southeast this morning…keep your eyes peeled for deranged sponges (Via WaPo)
- You’ve had 50+ years to show Truman you cared. This slap-dash effort is comparable to last-minute carnations on Valentine’s day. (Via DCist)
- Put a chair in front of your front door or something…this guy is holding lock-picking seminars for DCs would-be shenaniganeers. (Via City Paper)
- Portugal. The Man will play a free concert to benefit National Zoo. The Sumatran Tiger. (Via WTOP)
- The House will decide on the decriminalization of pot tomorrow. Let terracottas and kintsukurois flow like wine in DC’s streets! Here’s the facts. (Via WAMU)
- DC likes history…I mean historic districts…I mean old-ass houses…fuck it, we’re lazy. (Via WBJ)