WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- So it turns out that whole powdered alcohol thing isn’t actually approved by the government yet. (via Eater)
- The Howard Theatre is getting a beer garden this summer and we are so excited, especially because Right Proper Brewing is next door. (via CityPaper) Need some other outdoor drinking suggestions? We’ve got you covered.
- CompassRose is now open so you should probably go there immediately. (via Washingtonian)
- Columbia Heights art and music venue The Dunes is closing as of April 30 and we’re pretty sad about it. (via CityPaper)
- A woman created a portrait of Michelle Obama using human hair and real fingernail polish because that’s not creepy at all. (Via WaPo)
- SouperGirl is opening a location on M St. They won’t have seating, so you’ll have to take your soup to go. No (seated) soup for you! (via Zagat)