WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- First up in pizza-related news: &pizza is opening a location at Monroe Street Market. Go stuff your face.
- Next up in pizza-related news: Pizza Parts and Service by the handsome devils behind Taylor Gourmet opens on H St today. Also stuff your face here. (via DCist)
- Don’t even try to pretend like you didn’t want to live “Night at the Museum” as a kid. (Or an adult.) This summer, the Smithsonian is giving you a chance to live vicariously through your/someone else’s child – starting this summer, they’re offering sleepovers at the museum for children ages 8 to 12.
- Behold, a list of the 24 coolest small businesses in DC. We want to try all of them. (via Business Insider)
- Just in case you want to have a fantastic French meal in lieu of cheap airport food before takeoff, Robert Wiedmaier is planning a new restaurant for Reagan. (via Eater)