WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Happy nearly Easter, everyone. If you’ve procrastinated your Easter feast planning, never fear–there are a slew of ready-made options for you. (via Washingtonian)
- And kudos to Peregrine Espresso, the only D.C. spot to land in The Daily Meal’s “America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops” list. (via In the Capital)
- Lookin’ to get yer grub on? Here’s a handy new list of 10 great dishes under $10. (via Serious Eats)
- DC cab drivers can (and often do) double as Uber drivers, and the riders are the ones getting screwed. (via Washington Post)
- Speaking of transportation that screws you over, Metro’s closing major sections of Blue and Orange lines this weekend and replacing them with buses. Good luck out there! (via WJLA)
- And get your best tourist outfits ready; tickets to visit the Washington Monument are back on sale. (via Recreation.gov)