WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Some kids ran away from home and climbed into a claw machine. (The kind filled with cheap stuffed animals.) It wasn’t in DC, but everyone alive in DC has dreamt about this at some point in their lives so it seems relevant. (USA Today)
- Red Hen is offering $25 bottles of rose and $5 Aperol spritzes tonight for its one year anniversary, so go help them celebrate! (via Eater)
- The Washington Monument is going to re-open in May (FINALLY) and you can start reserving your tickets today. (via WTOP)
- Here’s a squirrel with a broken ankle that has been treated. Now it has what is probably the cutest little cast ever. (DCist)
- Joe Biden is on Instagram. This is his first photo:
- The Washington Post has announced their annual Peeps diorama contest winners!