WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Bill Dean, Washington playboy and mega-millionaire, was interviewed about his massive parties, work, and more of those parties. I took away that he hangs out with girls who may or may not be younger than I am. I’m 21. (via Washingtonian)
- DCPS boundaries might change. Ready, set, PARENTS FREAK OUT. (via Washington Post)
- Secret service agents got WASTED in Amsterdam (surprise, surprise). They have a zero-tolerance policy, so they are cracking down. (via InTheCapital)
- You know that beautiful penthouse pool lounge that VIDA has on U Street? Well, they’re adding another one in the Capitol Riverfront neighborhood. Go check out the glorious details to torture yourself. I’ll be your new bff if you’re a member… (via InTheCapital)
- A judge ruled that much-loved DC bartender J.P. Caceres acted in self-defense during an altercation with a cab driver in December which involved an ice pick. Unfortunately, Caceres is now facing immigration problems. (via Washington Post)