WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Bao Bao apparently climbed a tree…which pandas are wont to do…(Via DCist)
- Downed wires in Bowie have suspended Amtrak service between here and Baltimore. DC and public transport– it’s all very cats in the cradle. (Via WTOP)
- A bad lime harvest could send your margarita prices through the roof…odd because you usually use those to hit the floor. (Via WaPo)
- Most of DC’s cell phones have migrated from Maryland, but they always told people they were from DC to make it easier. (Via Spokeo)
- And on that note, DC wins again! Marylanders pay more taxes, according to the tax foundation. The tax is their burden…(Via WBJ)
- Washington City Paper’s website has been down all day…so this is news we haven’t aggregated from them. (Via City Paper)