WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Your second favorite thing (street sweeping) has been postponed this week for your favorite thing (snow). It’s a great time to be alive. (via DCist)
- A DC woman called for an ambulance because she believed she was having a stroke. When the ambulance arrived, the Fire & EMS crew started arguing, so instead of dealing with that shit, the woman hopped out of the ambulance and took the metro instead. You know there’s something wrong when someone would rather deal with WMATA. (via NBC)
- Three armed robberies (that may or may not be connected) took place in Georgetown, DuPont, and West End over the weekend. Thankfully, no one was injured, but stay safe guys! (via Washington Post)
- Want to get drunk AND support local businesses? Here are some breweries you need to check out. (via Washington Business Journal)
- Tommy Wells is going to go back to Reddit and do another AMA. It’s what the kids are into, you know? (via DCist)