WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT SPRING WAS HERE. Technically it is but clearly it’s technicality alone; while today and tomorrow are set for sunny skies and warm(er) weather, we’re headed for another “Arctic surge” beginning Sunday. (via Washington Post)
- In some happier news, Marion Barry is out of the hospital and sassy as ever. (via Washingtonian)
- And in some ULTRA HAPPY news, Dolcezza’s gelato factory opens this weekend and all pre-packaged pints are half off! WHAT? YES! (via press release)
- In some ultra classy news, a drunk woman showed up to an Arlington jail to visit her imprisoned husband and refused to put on any clothes. OK then. (via Arlington Now)
- And in even classier news, this week’s WMATA tweets were superb and included boxes of condoms and a guy pooping in a trash can. (via In the Capital)
- Lastly, singer Anita Baker’s wanted by the law. This is technically Detroit news but keep an eye out because hey, she could be here. You’ve got no proof otherwise. (via USA Today)