WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The RAMMY finalists have been announced. We won’t know the winners for a few months; use the intervening time to snag a seat at these restaurants before they win and it’s even more impossible to eat there.
- WaPo’s annual Beer Madness contest has begun and they’re only featuring local breweries. Meridian Pint will have all the contestants on tap; grab a pint and vote for your favorite. (via WaPo)
- When will the Silver Line be finished? When? WHEN?! (via WAMU)
- You know that errant snow plow everyone was making fun of yesterday? It apparently hit two parked cars and a moving vehicle. No injuries, just a region-wide outbreak of incredulity. (via ARLNow)
- Two winning lottery tickets were sold in Charles County. Winners should obviously send their tickets to BYT for safekeeping. (via WTOP)
- Do you like small fluffy creatures? Do you want one of your very own? There are currently 41 rabbits looking for someone to snuggle after a house fire in Maryland. (via NBC)