WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- CHIPOTLE MAY STOP SELLING GUACAMOLE DUE TO CLIMATE CHANGE. Get your shit together America!
- The National Zoo welcomes four more baby lion cubs. Holy cuteness. [NBC]
- Speaking of holy, “Ashes to Go” is a new trend for people too busy to go to church on Ash Wednesday. They’ll be in front of the Foggy Bottom Metro today. It’s like fast food…but it’s ashes….and on your forehead… [Fox DC]
- Metro Center station will be closed this weekend for sign and lighting repairs [WUSA]
- If you enjoy romping about in spandex, then get excited because Under Armour Brand Store is coming to Georgetown. The store will take the place of Nathan’s on Wisconsin and M Street. [WTOP]
- Luckily, you can wear that spandex get-up because the snow has ceased! [Weather]
- But WTOP says take it slow when biking because it’s still slippery out there