WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Just when you thought winter was almost out of our hair… BAM. Sorry, gang. We’re getting more snow tonight, which could affect the morning commute. (via The Washington Post)
- Can we legalize pot for D.C. residents? Our Board of Elections is deciding just that. (via Washingtonian)
- In some INCREDIBLE news, the fine folks at DCist put together a list and interactive map of when and where you can buy Girl Scout cookies around D.C.
- And in should have seen that coming news, The Silver Line hit another delay, pushing the opening to late spring or early summer. (via The Washington Post)
- Some bros in Dupont are looking for the ultimate bro roommate with the hopes of finding them via “the D.C.-est Craigslist ad ever.” (via Gawker)