WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- You really don’t want to know how much space $1 million dollars can buy you in DC because it will make your cry and realize that you will never move out of your studio apartment. (via Slate)
- Speaking of real estate, DC’s apartments are only getting smaller! Wonderful. I didn’t need space anyway. (via WTOP)
- DC bands don’t care about SXSW. We’re, like, so above it. (via Bandwidth)
- Some dude bought Buddha Bar’s 12-foot Buddha statue. Congratulations? (via Eater)
- Snow plows provide an invaluable service, but it’s fun to make fun of them. So here’s a video of a snow plow in Arlington driving in the wrong lane! Enjoy. (via ARLNow)
- The photographer who won the Exposed DC photo contest last year is searching for the couple in his photo. IS IT YOU??? (via DCist)
- Councilmember Jim Graham is accusing challenger Brianne Nadeau of photoshopping his teeth funny in a mailer. The government is just like high school. Only with slightly more money and power. (via Washington City Paper)