WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Cabs hate you. From the very helpful Dr. Gridlock at the Washington Post: “District taxicabs may begin charging special “snow emergency” prices starting at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, the D.C. Taxicab Commission announced.”
- Marion Barry wants everyone to know that he has a UTI and is “not seriously ill.” Thanks for that image, Marion. (via WJLA)
- There is a Sexual Wheeling Valentine’s Bike Ride. It’s tonight. You should probably go and then send us all the pictures you take. (Especially if they look like this.) (via DCist)
- Yesterday, there was a discussion at GW about a female libido drug for which the FDA is currently debating approval. C’mon FDA – help your girls out. (via WTOP)
- Apparently some guy just got arrested for showing unsuspecting commuters pictures of his junk. Stay classy, DC. (via Washington City Paper)
- Finally, in case you haven’t heard/haven’t gotten your stockpile of liquor, mac & cheese, and condoms ready/aren’t freaking the hell out yet like everyone seems to want us to, it’s going to snow tonight. Try to contain yourself. (via Washington Post)