WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s absolutely freezing. And now that you’ve finally finished shoveling your driveways and scraping ice off your car, it MIGHT SNOW AGAIN! Not as much though. Some baby flurries today and this weekend. (TWC)
- Chris Richards from the Post was smart enough to highlight this go-go version of Lorde
- More fights for gay rights (woo rhyming) in Virginia. (Washington Post)
- The Wizards suck again. It was a good run, guys. (Washington Post)
- There’s a snowy owl chillin’ out downtown so we’re all thinking he’s either very lost or he’s Hedwig. (DCist)
- Meat Week begins in 3 days so either start working out a lot for 3 days or do nothing to practice your imminent food coma.
- Clearly making an effort to redeem himself after the egging fiasco, Justin Bieber was just arrested for a DUI when he was drag racing a Lamborghini. I’m not sure how to follow this up. Get your shit together, man. (Yahoo)
- Apparently wearing Spanx is now a health risk, but if you ask me it’s totally worth it. (WTOP)