WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It’s going to be really numbingly cold all week. But Tuesday is going to be the worst. Stay home. Stay home if you can.
- The Panda cub is actually walking now, and there’s a video of him kind of doing it.
- This photographer in D.C. just so happened to take a picture of a homeless man who was actually somebody’s missing son from New York (WTOP)
- In other news, Michelle Obama just sent out the invitations for her 50th birthday party! Oh, and by the way, eat before you arrive. (Washington Post)
- Republicans claim Obama is screwing up with healthcare. Which for whatever reason seems to be big news. (Washington Post)
- On Sunday you can ride the Metro without wearing pants. It’s a dream come true.
- Capital John Carlson was chosen for the USA Hockey team. So watch him and support him and AMERICA.(Washington Post)
- It’s probably easier to fly an airplane nude with zero possessions (DCist)
- Don’t freeze.