WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- It snowed.
- It’s not supposed to snow any more but it’s going to stay cold.
- And the new panda got to see snow for the first time.
— National Zoo (@NationalZoo) January 3, 2014
- People are Virginia are mostly moderate but that doesn’t stop them from loving guns! America! (Washington Post)
- Sometimes the FBI watches you rob a bank while armed and just lets you do it because there’s always later. (WTOP)
- One man is going to tackle his 2014 New Year’s Resolution this weekend and visit all 86 Metro stops in one day. That’s a way to spend a weekend. (DCist)
‘Til next time, stay inside…