WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- If you’re resolve to Treat Yo’ Self in 2014, 3 Stars Brewing Company launches its new exclusive beer club starting January 2. It’s as good a place to start as any and you get a ton of fun craft beer gifts. (via DCist)
- Fail to make New Year’s Eve reservations? Washingtonian’s got a solid round-up of casual dining spots perfect for tomorrow night.
- Big news in the sports realm: Mike Shanahan, Redskins coach of four year, got fired this morning. (via WJLA)
- Big news in the road rage realm: D.C.’s new traffic cameras hit a snag in operation, delaying today’s planned rollout. (via Washington Times)
- Big (depressing) news in the housing realm: according to a new housing list, D.C. has the fourth most expensive rent in the country. Boo. (via In the Capital)
- …And don’t expect the rates to go down. According to a recent census, the District’s population grew two percent in 2013 and it’s still attracting new residents. (via Washington Post)
‘Til next time!