WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Are you leaving town? There’s a 41.2% chance you’re leaving town. 41.2% of DC residents are leaving town for the holidays. (DCist)
- Because Kanye is a truth teller, he sang a very important and true song of truth and beauty at a recent stop at the Yeezus tour in Chicago. It relates to DC.
- Lawmakers are debating whether or not records of pot possession should be sealed. (WAMU)
- The Salvation Army is short of its goal and needs more donations. (WTOP)
- MGM has been given the OK to build a casino at National Harbor in Prince George’s. If you’ve ever wanted to legally lose money while staring at the Washington Monument, your time is almost here. (Washington Post)
- It’s the holidays. You’re ‘working’ remotely. Here are some tips to help you how to lie. (Slate)
‘Til next time!