WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Joe Biden will feel up your lady. You will deal with it.
- Remember that kid that chewed a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun because he’s a kid and got suspended from school because he’s a kid that chewed a Pop Tart into the shape of a gun? He’s getting a new hearing. (Washington Post)
- “How to Screenshot?” This is what DC wants to know. (National Journal)
- Minimum wage workers of DC rejoice, the DC Council has approved an increase. (DCist)
- Can’t get a reservation at Le Diplomate? The Washington City Paper has a fix for your problem.
- The Metro is considering adding four super-stations to alleviate congestion. (Washington Post)
Til next time, go enjoy a Pop Tart…