WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Surprise! Travel and Leisure readers once again vote D.C. as something undesirable. This time around, we’re unattractive. Thanks, guys! (via Washington Post)
- Who’s been stenciling bike lanes in D.C.? Washington City Paper’s got a great piece on the mysterious graffiti artist and her pro-bike message.
- Zebras behaving badly: Washingtonian’s got the latest on a string of events from the National Zoo that involve biting and exhibit trespassing.
- In other news, Councilmember Tommy Wells will live one week as though his income were that of a minimum-wage worker in other to raise awareness of D.C.’s high cost of living. (via WJLA)
- Speaking of tough city livin’, this is the hardest city for recent college grads to find work. (via In The Capital)