WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Stadium Club, the strip club/steak house the city had to shut down because of unpaid taxes, is now being sued for a former employee for failure to pay wages. Again. Not cool, horrible place known for being horrible to former employees. (Washington City Paper)
- “KC Chiefs Will Scalp The Redskins Feed Them Whiskey Send – 2 – Reservation.” Bad sign, Sonic. (DCist)
- Since the minimum wage for DC workers is going to increase, the next questions is whether or not the hourly wage for tipped workers will increase. (DCist)
- More snow = more school closings (Washington Post)
- If you get a drunk dial and don’t know the dialer, this is how to respond… (Accidentally Sexy)
- Are you a Top Model or just one of those crazy people that think they’re a Top Model but are way too shy/ugly to ever audition? Find out this Saturday!
Enjoy your snow day!