WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- FRIENDS OF “KATIE”: Help this guy find his NYE lost love. We have her picture, she lives in DC, her name is Katie. Go. (Via Gawker)
- The Redskins get a lesson in “What is a joke?” (Via Deadspin)
- Pictures of the new cheetah babies (cheetah sistahs) at the National Zoo are putting the baby panda to shame. (Via WJLA)
- A toddler fell over then got kisses in the face from the presidential puppy Sunny at the White House decoration unveiling and it was adorable. (Via Washington Post)
- Congress could finally agree on something: letting 60 Minutes do a piece on how awesome the Capitol dome is, proving once again how not superficial they are. (Via Washingtonian)
- Will Ferrell actually came as Will Ferrell to his appearance at the Newseum on Tuesday and I’m extremely jealous of anyone who got to see it. (Via Washington Post)
- Uber will be selling and delivering Christmas tress to people in DC. But isn’t all the fun of buying a tree fighting with it then proudly/obnoxiously driving with it on top of your car or carrying it “When Harry Met Sally” style all the way home? (Via Washingtonian)
- Don’t worry, the person driving in the truck that says “You are on an island/You are an island” in neon letters isn’t one of those activist cars but an artist. And it’s kind of cool. (Via Washington Post)
- The silver line is supposed to start running in April 2014, but we know better. They really mean 2015. (Via WAMU)
- Pause for Paws (an organization that uses the cuteness of dogs to relieve stress) has come to Georgetown and I would happily brave law school for some puppy love (but not actually). (Via WJLA)
‘Til next time!