WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Need a Christmas tree? Don’t want to go through the pesky process of getting one into your living room (all the needles, everywhere)? You’re in luck! Uber is delivering trees straight to your door tomorrow. All you have to do is order one.
- The DC Council unanimously supported the bill to raise minimum wage to $11.25, making it likely to go into effect. (via Washington Post)
- Mayor Gray gets frustrated when reporters ask him questions. How dare they do their jobs like that! (via NBC Washington)
- Apparently some of Metro riders expectations, like customer service and safety, are unrealistically high. (via WAMU)
- DC’s first Walmart stores opened today. Batman was there! (via NBC Washington)
- A new bill would allow DC residents with a green card to vote in local elections. (via DCist)
- Black Friday gun sales in Virginia broke a record this year. This is slightly concerning because why do you need that many guns? (via NBC Washington)
‘Til next time!