WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A rare shrimplike creature could derail Purple Line plans. See what I did there? (via Washington Post)
- Darth Vader and some Stormtroopers took over D.C. yesterday and it was glorious. (via Washington Post)
- DC Public Schools accidentally compared dealing with public school students to a war…. (via Twitter)
- In the most important news, the Zoo’s panda cub is officially named Bao Bao. (via DCist)
Apparently people don’t realize they have to get out of the way of the streetcar. (via NBC Washington)
- Some grinches stole about $10,000 worth of donations from the Salvation Army. (via DCist)
- Boxes of alcohol were spilled in a crash this morning. But how will we get through the holidays without alcohol? (via NBC Washington)
‘Til next time!