WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- DC Police installed a lot of new traffic cameras, and to tell you about it they made some (slightly insulting) cheeky commercials. (via Washington Times)
- The future is here (maybe): high speed trains may come to the Northeast. (via the Daily Beast)
- PSA: Plan B (the morning after pill) may not work on women who weigh more than 175 pounds. Someone should really work on that. (via Jezebel)
- Some guy thought he didn’t have to pay E-ZPass tolls, and racked up a $202,000 bill. (via Washington Post)
- Walmart workers plan to protest at 1,500 locations across the country, including DC. (via DCist)
- Developers are holding a meeting on December 7 to decide what to do with the 11th street bridge project. (via DCist)
- Chris Brown can do whatever he wants. (via WTOP)
- Check out these photos of Virginia’s abandoned Renaissance Faire, which is currently for sale. (via DCist)
‘Til next time!