WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Let’s just take a moment to think about everything baby panda and adorableness like the people at the National Zoo. (Via WJLA)
- The DC Metro people are working to fix the arrival signs for trains to make life easier, but something tells me this will not actually be the case. And that something is everything else having to do with the metro. (Via Washington Post)
- Some DC restaurants are donating to Typhoon Haiyan relief funds, giving you even more reasons to go out to eat. (Via Zagat)
- A revelation about how to get a bill passed in this political climate: use the adorable face of a puppy as your argument. Fail proof. (Via Washington Post)
- Too much exposure to the Potomac River will probably still turn you into an Alex Mack-like blob/weird super power-haver, but it gets an A for effort! (Via Washingtonian)
- Is death by french fries a fear-mongering evil trick or a legitimate threat? And will it actually stop people from eating them. I’m going venture an emphatic “no.” (Via NPR)
- Local high schoolers built a satellite that was launched into space by NASA and have made the threat of peaking in high school seem way less sad. (Via Slate)
‘Til next time!