WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Police are investigating the suspected attempted murder of Sen. Creigh Deeds by his son, who appears to have committed suicide. (via Washington Post)
- Rep. Trey Radel (R-Fla.) pleaded guilty to cocaine charges, gets one year of probation and will undergo treatment in Florida. Is this a thing now? First Toronto’s mayor, now Florida’s representative. (via WJLA)
- Marion Barry is the only Councilmember who supports changes to the Height Act. Who’s surprised? Good ol’ Barry. (via Washington City Paper)
- Mayor Gray marries his first same-sex couple. (via DCist)
- Fairfax libraries promise to stop throwing away books. (via Washington Post)
- All of the turkeys Obama has pardoned on Thanksgiving are dead. Sad. (US News)
‘Til next time!