WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Taylor Gourmet is celebrating its five-year anniversary by selling five select sandwiches for $5 for the next five days. Who doesn’t love a good deal on delicious food?
- Former DC Councilmember Michael A. Brown wants to take a vacation before he goes to prison. Understandable, Mr. Brown, I don’t think they give you enough down time in prison. (via NBC Washington)
- LivingSocial’s website has been down for two days. Nobody panic. (via Washington Post)
- Cyclists and drivers are getting fed up with sharing the road. Things are starting to get violent… (via WTOP)
- Update: if you’d like another reason to hate Metro: The Metro Transit Police dog who needed dental surgery will now get it, but no thanks to Metro. (via FOX 5)
- Montgomery County took inventory of its homeless people. (via NBC Washington)
- A sexual predator finds his victims at beer pong tournaments. Come on, is nothing sacred? (via Washington Post)
‘Til next time!