WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Whole Foods is coming to H Street and is looking at other locations as part of their unconfirmed plot to slowly take over the city. (via Washington Post)
- The Zoo’s tiger cubs are going swimming for the first time ever today and I can’t wait! Here’s an adorable video of them until that happens:
- Terry McAuliffe was elected governor of Virginia yesterday. (via Washington Post)
- In honor of Guy Fawkes Day, the Million Mask March protested something. (via DCist)
A DC Councilman proposed tearing down RFK Stadium and transforming it into a massive superdome. (via DCist)
- One in four millennials will bump into you while texting and walking. (via Washington Examiner)
- Obama says he’s proud of his home state for legalizing gay marriage. (via Washington Examiner)
- The Washington Times fired Sen. Rand Paul for plagiarism. (via Washington Times)
‘Til next time!