WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Newseum is opening an Anchorman exhibit on November 14, and Ron Burgundy himself is answering your questions.
- The feds don’t want Donald Trump to have any fun in his new hotel. Seriously, no dentists? No flea markets?! What are we possibly going to do at this hotel? (via Washingtonian)
- In Takoma Park, 16- and 17-year-olds can now vote, which could be potentially disastrous. I mean, who here remembers making excellent decisions at 16 and 17? (via Washington Post)
- Speaking of which, tomorrow is election day. Here’s a nice guide to the VA governor candidates. (via Washington Post)
- The Washington Post made an interesting interactive that shows where outdoor gunshot incidents happen most often and how the police locate the gunshots.
‘Til next time!