WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Chris Brown has decided to enter rehab after punching a fan in the face outside a DC club over the weekend (WTOP)
- Love’s liquor license has been temporarily revoked (Washington Post)
- Meet the mother that posted the awesome pumpkin thief sign (WAMU)
- Dogs in costumes. That is all. (DCist)
- Maryland might make revenge porn a crime. Good, assholes should be punished accordingly (Fox DC)
- Missed the High Heel race? Check out some awesome photos! (Brightest Young Things)
- Keep an eye out for bike thieves. I don’t mean people who steal bikes, I mean there’s a dude riding around Georgetown stealing people’s phones (NBC Washington)
- According to Washington Post readers, the best coffee shop in the District is Georgetown’s Baked & Wired (Washington Post)
Until next time! Happy almost-Halloween!