WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- I Ricchi is getting a breakfast bar and a wine bar: two of the greatest things I’ve heard all day. (via Washington Business Journal)
- Hard-hitting, extremely important news: a bright neon sign is being taken down. (via NBC Washington)
- Apparently millennials even cook differently. The five things every millennial needs in their pantry: rice stick noodles, frozen shrimp, canned chickpeas, corn tortillas and frozen chopped spinach. (via Washington Post)
- The return of the DC streetcar won’t happen until 2014. (via WTOP)
Montgomery Country is trying to be like a cool mom by letting you stay up late and make noise. (via Washington Post)
- Really expensive condos are being built. (via Washington City Paper)
‘Til next time!