A password will be e-mailed to you.

WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.

  • The government could shutdown tomorrow which basically means the end of the world, so this is how D.C. staffers are coping.
  • Don’t worry, though, if you want a less kinky way to pass the time during the shutdown, Sixth & I Historic Synagogue has you covered with Shutdown Central. They’ll have everything from constant streaming of the West Wing to Political Ping Pong, plus free coffee, food and wifi.
  • In other news, only 25% of Americans support DC statehood, but that could be because the other 75% don’t know what that means. (DCist)
    confused
  • DC universities want to make it even harder for students to have parties in surrounding neighborhoods. (Washington Post)
    AD no
  • The “Funniest Celebrity in Washington” charity is not all that charitable. (Washington Post)
  • The Aquarium in DC closed today for good because of construction. NOOOO. (DCist)
    sad
  • Finally, a teen mom famous for a good reason. (Washington Post)
X
X