WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- The Guerilla Gardener strikes again in Dupont Circle. (via Washington Post)
- DC Council wants to raise minimum wage to as much as $12.50. (via Washington Post)
- Two dogs were rescued from a house fire in Bowie, but unfortunately one of them died. ): (via Washington Post)
- Jimmy Fallon does push ups and eats chili in DC. Because what else do you do in DC? (via Washington Post)
- Howard University got rowdy for homecoming. (via DCist)
- Two people bought a puppy with a stolen credit card. I don’t really blame them because the puppy is adorable, but they stole the credit card from an old lady attending church, so like, come on. (via DCist)
- IF YOU WANT TO BE FAMOUS, THIS WILL BE EXCITING FOR YOU! Local vocalists can now enter to perform at the National Cherry Blossom Festival in April. You have until November 15 to enter online.
‘Til next time!