WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Sen. Ted Cruz learned an important lesson. If you create a hashtag like, say, #makeDClisten, expect it to be co-opted by your opponents. All of them. STOP TRYING TO MAKE #FETCH HAPPEN. (via DCist)
- And it doesn’t matter if Cruz and Congress effectively defund D.C., because WE WON’T LISTEN, right city government? (via Washington Post)
- You know, it’s totally cool if cab drivers need an extension on credit card readers if it means they’ll lose their job otherwise. (via Washington City Paper)
- In news you would completely expect, Metro train doors open on the wrong side of the car this morning in Silver Spring. Because this is the Metro. (via Washington Post)
- FYI – Azur is closing this Friday to make way for a local market, restaurant and bar on January. (via Popville)