WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to steal from a car while the owner is pumping gas. Lock your doors, people! (via NBC Washington)
- The Spy Museum is moving. It’s not a secret. We’d like to officially welcome our soon-to-be-neighbors to Mt. Vernon Square. Welcome!
- Heller’s Bakery is now selling “croughnuts,” NOT cronuts. They’re obviously very different. (via DCist)
- The National Book Festival got a $5 million donation because reading is cool! (via NBC Washington)
- Since August, Plan B has been available over-the-counter. Educate yourself and find out where it’s available near you. (via TIME)
- The Weiner 500 Dachshund Dash was on Saturday and you cannot help but smile when you see it. Unless you have no soul. (via DCist)
Til next time, watch this PSA and remember it’s never too late to get help…