Where we talk about stuff (happening in and around D.C.) we didn’t write about but is still something you may care to get all riled about and comment on. So, without further ado – today, in other D.C. media sources:
have tips etc for this column? email: [email protected]
- Just in time for severe Valentine’s Day depression onset: Washington Posts ask-WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU NEVER END UP FINDING THE ONE?
- UNDERPANTS RUNNING! FOR A GOOD CAUSE! TBD has a super awesome gallery of this weekend’s CUPID UNDIES’ RUN (Photos: Dana Rene Bowler/TBD):
- City Paper addresses your pressing need to BULK BUY CUPCAKES.
- first ladies are people too: Michelle Obama squared off with Jimmy Fallon during a tug-of-war match on his show, and he has a twit pic to prove it. ( via Jimmy Fallon)
- translate your fashion week inspirations TO YOUR HOME (Via Refinery 29)
- DC Flag logo love: METROCUREAN rounds up some of their favorites:
- and finally- DRINKING: Gina Chersevani shares 4 healthy cocktails for ANY Valentine’s Day occasion (via Washingtonian)
TILL NEXT TIME….