WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Education Secretary gets retweeted 111 times for supporting later openings for high school students. Get ready to sleep in, kids! (Washington Post)
- The Lot at Union Kitchen’s featuring $5 beer and wine and free concerts starting Saturday, every Saturday for ten weeks. (PoP)
- Marion Barry’s son arrested earlier this month in Virginia for driving under the influence of marijuana. (Washington Post)
- We told you yesterday we’re the worst drivers. At least we drive less? (City Paper)
- A 12-year-old helped design an exhibit for the Arlington Arts Center. You know what I did when I was 12? Be an underachiever compared to this chick. (Washington Post)