WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- DO NOT LET THE DOGS OUT! Dog flu is a thing that exists. (Gazette)
- DC police make minor changes to the Stop-And-Frisk policy. So minor in fact, that they effectively do nothing. (WAMU)
- Apartment fire injures seven people. Lesson learned: don’t push your mattress up against an electrical outlet. (DCist)
- Virginia hates Girl Scouts (WJLA)
- Great job, DC! We’re the worst drivers in America. (Washington Post)