WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- BUTTER LOVERS REVOLT. Paula Deen won’t be speaking at the MetroCookingDC’s show in November. Due to scheduling conflicts. And lack of butter (?) (via Washington Post).
- KANYE LOVERS REJOICE. The first photos of Baby North West were revealed today. (via NYP)
- “With the addition of Sunny, the Obamas now have two black Portuguese water dogs. The Obamas do not have any white dogs.” The Daily Caller, everyone.
- A Kickstarter is up to provide more Little Free Libraries in and around the District. (via DCist)
- Happy 2 year earthquake anniversary! (via NBC4)
- RGIII was fined $10K for wearing a shirt a shirt saying Operation Patience. But the NFL has rules, and since it didn’t deal with a concussion, actually cared to fine him. (via ABC7)
- Disloyalty cards (or somewhat of a confusing name for a multi-store loyalty card) are picking up steam in Baltimore. (via Daily Coffee News)