WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- STOP THE PRESSES. THEY’VE FOUND THEIR HILLARY. NBC just tapped Oscar-winning Diane Lane to play Hillary Clinton in their upcoming biopic. (via The Daily Beast)
- Not as fun news: there’s another rabies warning in Georgetown. Stay alert for a lactating raccoon (ew) and all her potentially rabid raccoon babies, plus, you know, any other animals you might see wandering around. (via PoPville)
- In a spot of happier news, FREE CUPCAKES TOMORROW. (via Curbside Cupcakes)
- Last week the Lincoln Memorial got the green-paint-vandalism treatment; this week it’s a statue just outside Smithsonian Castle. Authorities aren’t sure if the two acts are linked but of course they are investigating. (via WJLA)
- And lastly, in today’s #houseporn news, get an inside look at DC’s priciest piece of residential real estate, a $26 million mansion. (via Washingtonian)
(Carol Ross Joynt // Washingtonian)