WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Kicking things off on a classy note, this DCist gets a gold star. (via Craigslist)
- And because the Hilary Clinton Pantsuit news just. won’t. stop., here’s an entire history of her making pantsuit jokes. (via New York Mag)
- IT’S FREE DOUGHNUT DAY. Here’s a great guide to finding free doughnuts in the District today. (via Washington Post)
- And in a bit of strange food news, a Virginia teen just put himself into a coma by drinking too much soy sauce, which is apparently now a thing that can happen. (via WJLA)
- And finally, now we know what D.C. would look like as a game of RISK. (via In the Capital)
‘Til next time, feel free to send us tips etc at [email protected]