WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Hey DC interns! This one’s for you: WaPo put out an Intern’s Guide to DC Drinking, replete with food/drink deals that will make your lives cooler/easier/swankier.
- Was Bradley Cooper spotted out drinking at The Tombs in Georgetown Sunday night? Yes. Was he with a new girlfriend? Looked like it. The mystery chick is reportedly named “Alex” (via HuffPo)
- Want to see a Google Earth timelapse of DC from 1984 to now? Thought so – here ya go!
- DC Metro is holding an American Idol-style contest tonight. WMATA is hosting auditions for its MetroPerforms! program this evening. You know you’ve seen these guys on your way through Metro Center:
- Kintaro, Japanese restaurant, opening in Georgetown. (via PoPville)
- Borderstan is asking again: Where is DC’s gay neighborhood? Will Logan Circle win again? You decide.
- An outbreak of a “drug resistant superbug” occurred where?! At the National Institute of Health’s Clinical Center. First found in 2011, the strain appears to keep coming back, having been found on patient hand rails and other sketchy places. (via Washingtonian)
‘Til next time, feel free to send us tips etc at [email protected]