WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- A group of rock climbers go on a horizontal mission through Rosslyn for eight hours on their hands and knees. Find out why they would want to do that to themselves here (source: washington city paper)
- Kim Kardashian is officially a mom.
- The Washington National’s Bryce Harper strips down to his drawers, again. (source: HuffPost DC)
- No more Washington Examiner. Rest in Peace to the literature of dc commuters. We will miss your easy access, free-ness, and small font blurbs. DC metro seats wont be the same. (source: Washington Post)
- The Black Cat turns 20 years rock and roll this year. Reflect on its awesomeness (via wtop)
- If you hear a loud boom in the city today, its not the world ending. The Former Kozmo Building is tumbling down. (via dcist)
- From Drab to Fab. Take your sh*tty food pics to the next level with these food pic makeovers. (via cookingchanneltv)
- All the prozac we are peeing is making fish go mad! (via gothamist)
- The Cable show is coming to DC and is exploring how the internet is taking over everything muahaha. (via washington post)
- Watch this video of a man eating a tree on U st. Jumbo slice must’ve been closed. (via dcist)
That’s it til tomorrow. Peace!