WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- YES. Buzzfeed does the best and worst of living in D.C.
- New D.C. salons (for men AND women) where you can treat yo’self. (via Refinery 29)
- Washingtonian’s got a solid round-up of D.C.’s healthiest food trucks…
- Congrats to the National Cathedral and Mt. Vernon for winning a cut of $1 million. (via WJLA)
- Strange but true: there’s a freeze warning for the District tomorrow morning. Uhh… OK. (via In The Capital)
- And to cap off today’s news with a Damn, Gina, that new Hillary Clinton biopic is diving right into her sex life with Bill. (via Huffington Post)
‘Til next time, feel free to send us tips etc at [email protected]