WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Prince Harry has arrived! We made an itinerary for him and we really hope he uses it. (read more about Prince Harry’s visit at Hufftington Post)
- Borderstan’s Mothers Day brunch ideas look like splendid ways to make mama bear happy this Sunday
- Can’t do a whole morning with the moms? Washingtonian has your back with this list of wines under $25. Be a good son or daughter but not a broke one!
- Peruvian Brothers Food Truck has launched! A two-time Olympic rowing champ, Giuseppe Lanzone is not known to half ass things. (read more at PoPville)
- One day left to vote on which DC area landmark receives a historic preservation grant! cast your ballots today. (read more at DCist)
- The free and handy DC navigation App BusTrackDC now has circulator stops. Download away!
- The dating app Hinge has hit 10,000 DC users and is now expanding to offer its match making services to folks up in NYC (read more at the Washington Post)
- Speaker Boehner is now demanding White House emails surrounding Benghazi be released. Please feel free to tell us who you think is going to get caught sexting whom in the process of this investigation. (read more at Washington Examiner)
‘Til next time, feel free to send us tips etc at [email protected]