WHEREIN: We bring you the developments (happening in and around DC) that we think are newsworthy, or, at the very least, almost newsworthy.
- Cara Alexander, a 27 year old teacher from W.T. Woodson High School just got busted sexting nude pictures to a student, with whom she has apparently had sex over 20 times since last summer. She was fired, and he was given several high fives. (via HuffPo)
- A cracked rail screwed over all you Red Liners during this morning’s commute (via WAMU)
- Northern Virginia cab driver (who also happens to be a veteren) was assaulted for being Muslim by one of his passengers, who cited the boston bombings. (via Washington Post)
- Streetcars have arrived in DC to begin “testing phase” (via DCist)
- Rock and Roll Hotel got a fancy new website that you should visit!
- Italy Pizza in Shaw closes. Bummer.
- Resurfacing begins monday on five blocks of U Street. Plan out your routes in advance or get scroogled. (via Borderstan)
- Some people made an interactive video about why the Eisenhower Memorial shouldn’t be built (via Washington Examiner)
- It turns out the guy who shot up the White House in 2011 did it because he was pissed off about weed laws. Dude… you’re being very un-dude. (via WJLA)
till next time! feel free to send us tips etc at [email protected]